Firmware for Antminer S17+/ T17+ – CrMi
Firmware for Antminer S17+/ T17+ – CrMi
Dear owners of Antminer S17+ and T17 +, the Crazy mining firmware development team is happy to present you the official release of the best firmware on Antminer S17+/T17+ version 2.0.3.
Why should I install our firmware?
Answer : Everything is very simple, now your ASIC will forget about constant restarts, heating and risks of breakdowns thanks to additional protection functions, a flexible system for changing the operating mode when the temperature changes and warning of critical States of your miner, as well as significantly increase the power of your ASIC, which together will give you the maximum profit from mining, as well as increase the life of your ASIC !
Overclocking Antminer S17+ / T17+
? Performance ~+30%
? The possibility of downvolt ~-15-25%
⚡️ Antminer S17+ up to 95Th/s (Consumption ~4100w)
⚡️ Antminer T17+ up to 80 Th/s (Consumption ~ 3900W)
? All firmware comes with Dev Fee 2.8%.
Step-by-step instructions for installing firmware for S17+/T17+
1. Install the firmware for S17+/T17+ by SD card (card Size up to 32GB).
2. Then install the firmware via the web interface in the standard way.
Our improvements in version 2.0.3:
1) improved performance of the main drivers.
2) now all profiles for T17 work correctly.
3) Translation into Russian is now correct.
4) Fixed suspension of the miner when working for a long time on uptime.
5) Created a sleep mode function.
6) Created the option of hotel IFE (now part of namelennogo you can distribute for expenses like electricity, maintenance).
7) Improved recalculation of the minimum hashrate if one or more boards are not installed.
8) Created a new mode of operation of coolers when they are converted to 100% for 5 degrees from the dangerous temperature threshold.
9) Created a signature for effective virus penetration security with full ability to roll back to stock firmware without SD card, while leaving ssh access for full access to your hardware and full decentralization (SSH is disabled by default).
10) Created an Antbuild block, so that your hash would not be stolen.
11) Created a unique protection!!! Now the Antbuild virus will never get into your miner!!
Our improvements in version 2.0.1:
1) Updated, stabilized and increased the speed of the auto-tune
2) there is a function That does not pay attention to the minimum voltage of the profile.
3) Fix the confusing data entry in the autocommerce profile.
4) Changed the name of fan rpm check to “immersion mode” and moved it to the settings category.
Our improvements in version 2.0.0:
1.Improved stable operation of the firmware.
2.Improved the visibility of the chips.
3.Improved time display in accordance with the time zone.
4.Improved admin panel appearance.
5.Present new configurations: S17 – 55th – 63th. S17+ – 55th- 88th. T17 – 40th. T17+ – 40th- 68th.
6.Ability to automatically fix red domains.
7.Greater coverage of the voltage search range during auto-tune.
8.There is the possibility of improving the full customization of hand towton.
9.When the miner is configured, the speed of the coolers switches smoothly, without sudden jumps.
10.Additional chip protection that increases the service life of the miner.
11.If the temperature sensor goes missing, ASIC will go into emergency mode.
12.there is no Erroneous data from the temperature sensor.
13.Improved information about the status of ASIC, became easier to understand.
14.Now ASIC logs are saved to the history, even if ASIC restarts.
15.And finally, now your ASIC will forget about constant restarts, heating thanks to additional protection functions and warnings of critical States of your miner, which together will give you the maximum profit from mining !
Version 1.1.0 from the best development team:
1) Overall stability, refactoring code for ease of adding support for other models, and improving the main driver.
4) a new method of accounting for temperature sensors has been Created.
5) Automatic change to a reduced configuration when the miner overheats.
6) Switching to a safe profile when ASIC overheats.
7) created a trigger for the maximum number of reloads of the miner in the situation of loss of the Board.
8) Updated the algorithm for controlling the speed of coolers (smooth transition from manual to automatic mode without dips).
9) Fixed the error of installing voltage in manual mode.
10) updated the minimum hashrate check (it worked when the value 0 in the config is disabled).
11) there Is a display of information on all successfully ottyunenym profiles.
12) there Is protection of the miner from hacking the hashrate by viruses.
13) the start Function at low temperatures is enabled only when silent mode is enabled.
14) a trigger has been Created that has the ability to disable the preheating option for chips.
15) fixed an error when the cooler is running in 100 percent mode when firmware is being updated.
For support please contact our telegram support channel https://t.me/asicfirmware
So same in contacts telegrams on nicknames : @trojanko, @onizak