Dear owners of Antminer S17+ and T17 +, the Crazy mining firmware development team is happy to present you the official release of the best firmware on Antminer S17+/T17+ version 1.1.0.
Overclocking Antminer S17+ / T17+
🔥 Performance ~+30%
🧬 The possibility of downvolt ~-15-25%
⚡️ Antminer S17+ up to 95Th/s (Consumption ~4100w)
⚡️ Antminer T17+ up to 80 Th/s (Consumption ~ 3900W)
🎯 All firmware comes with Dev Fee 2.8%.
Step-by-step instructions for installing firmware for S17+/T17+
1. Install the firmware for S17+/T17+ by SD card (card Size up to 32GB).
2. Then install the firmware via the web interface in the standard way.
Version 1.1.0 from the best development team:
1) Overall stability, refactoring code for ease of adding support for other models, and improving the main driver.
4) a new method of accounting for temperature sensors has been Created.
5) Automatic change to a reduced configuration when the miner overheats.
6) Switching to a safe profile when ASIC overheats.
7) created a trigger for the maximum number of reloads of the miner in the situation of loss of the Board.
8) Updated the algorithm for controlling the speed of coolers (smooth transition from manual to automatic mode without dips).
9) Fixed the error of installing voltage in manual mode.
10) updated the minimum hashrate check (it worked when the value 0 in the config is disabled).
11) there Is a display of information on all successfully ottyunenym profiles.
12) there Is protection of the miner from hacking the hashrate by viruses.
13) the start Function at low temperatures is enabled only when silent mode is enabled.
14) a trigger has been Created that has the ability to disable the preheating option for chips.
15) fixed an error when the cooler is running in 100 percent mode when firmware is being updated.
For support please contact our telegram support channel https://t.me/asicfirmware
So same in contacts telegrams on nicknames : @trojanko, @onizak